Alaskan White Ale
- Brewed by: Alaskan Brewing Co
- Availability: All Year Round
- Additional beer information
- Region Available: USA - AK, CA, NV
- Aroma: Hoppy
- Aroma Description: Citrus - Grapefruit / Orange
- Serve at Temperature: Cold
- Container: Shaker Pints and Tumblers
- Website: http://www.alaskanbeer.com/main.html
Alaskan White Ale is based on a Belgian-style witbier, literally translated to "white beer." White beers, or "witbieren," are named for the suspended wheat proteins creating a cloudy appearance in this unfiltered beer.
Alaskan White Ale has a soft, slightly sweet base with the unique spice aroma of coriander and crisp, citrus finish of orange peel. A light and effervescent body combined with the smooth palate creates a complex and delicate beer that is deliciously refreshing in any season.
The crisp flavor of Alaskan White Ale pairs well with spicy foods and lighter fare including fresh salads and grilled shrimp or halibut.