Brown's Oatmeal Stout
- Brewed by: Brown's Brewing Co.
- Additional beer information
- Region Available: Northeast
- Aroma: Malty
- Aroma Description: Moderate
- Serve at Temperature: Ice Cold
- Container: Imperial Pints
- Website: www.brownsbrewing.com
According to the Association of Brewers, the world’s finest Oatmeal Stout is brewed in Troy, NY by Brown’s Brewing Company. Brown’s Oatmeal Stout took home a Gold Medal at the World Beer Cup held in San Diego, April 2004 – perhaps the most prestigious beer judging event in the world.
Malts: Two Row Pale, Black, Chocolate, Flaked Rolled Oats, Caramel Hops: Willamette 5.5% a.b.v.