Hangar 24 Pale Ale
- Brewed by: Hangar 24 Craft Brewery
- Availability: year round
- Additional beer information
- Region Available: Southern California
- Aroma: Malty
- Aroma Description: Moderate
- Serve at Temperature: Cold
- Container: Tumblers
- Website: www.hangar24brewery.com
From the website:
Balanced and Resinous. Midwestern malted barley provides a pedestal for you to experience the flavor and aroma of the citrusy Northwestern hops which are the showcase of Hangar 24’s version of a true classic. An American Pale Ale.
What makes Hangar 24 Pale Ale special is its smoothness. Carefully selected hops added at just the right times during the brewing process, including post fermentation, give a deep hop flavor without the coarse bitterness that some associate with pale ale.