Life and Limb
- Brewed by: Sierra Nevada & Dogfish Head
- Availability: Limited
- Additional beer information
- Region Available: Nationally
- Aroma: Miscellaneous
- Aroma Description: Honey / Brown sugar / Maple syrup
- Serve at Temperature: Cool
- Container: Snifter and Tulips
- Website: http://www.life-limb.com/
Life & Limb is a collaborative effort, the brainchild of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. and Dogfish Head Craft Brewery. Life & Limb is a 10% ABV strong, dark beer that defies style characteristics- brewed with pure maple syrup from the Calagione family farm in Massachusetts and estate barley grown on the Grossman "farm" at the brewery in Chico, CA. The beer is alive with yeast-a blend of both breweries' house strains-bottle conditioned for added complexity and shelf life, and naturally carbonated with birch syrup fresh from Alaska.
Life & Limb is dedicated to the family of beer drinkers and enthusiasts worldwide who continue to support the little guys, iconoclasts, entrepreneurs, and pioneers who risk life and limb to shape the vibrant craft-brewing community.
This beer will be released through the Sierra Nevada distribution network, so please check with them for availability.
Original Release Date: