Misery Bay IPA
- Brewed by: Erie Brewing Co.
- Availability: Year round
- Additional beer information
- Region Available: Eastern US
- Aroma: Hoppy
- Aroma Description: Citrus - Grapefruit / Orange
- Serve at Temperature: Ice Cold
- Container: Shaker Pints and Tumblers
- Website: www.eriebrewingco.com
Light to medium maltiness with an explosive blast of hop flavor. Light Amber.
The view from Oliver Perry Monument across Lake Erie’s historic Misery Bay provides a constant reminder of the hardships endured during the Battle of Lake Erie. Misery Bay IPA is brewed as a tribute to Misery Bay and Graveyard Pond, final resting place for many brave sailors and soldiers. Misery Bay IPA offers a complex malt profile loaded with American hops at 75 IBU’s, and finishes at 6.5 % alcohol by volume.