Redhook Winterhook Winter Ale
- Brewed by: Redhook
- Availability: Winter
- Additional beer information
- Region Available: Nationwide
- Aroma: Malty
- Aroma Description: Dark Chocolate
- Serve at Temperature: Cool
- Container: Imperial Pints
- Website: http://www.redhook.com/Default.aspx?p=34
Winter seasonal ales are often referred to as Winter Warmers due to their bold flavors and higher alcohol. Winterhook is an excellent example of this style with its rich, full body and deep chestnut color. We brewed Winterhook with nine different varieties of malt, giving the beer its complex malt profile with the perfect hints of chocolate and caramel. We add four hop charges to balance the malt sweetness, leaving the beer with the perfect balance.
Winterhook pairs nicely with chicken, pheasant, turkey, duck and cheeses.
Available October through December.