Anyone know any cocktails that utilize beer? I have amassed a bunch but have not tried them all. Feel free to chime in if you have tried any of these or have any other suggestions!
1. Bee Sting (Stout and Orange Juice)
2. Black and Tan (Stout and Bitter/Mild)
3. Black Velvet (Stout and Champagne)
4. Boilermaker (Beer and a shot of Whisky)
5. Broadway (Beer and Cola)
6. Cooper (Stout and Porter)
7. Depth Charge (Beer with a submerged glass of Whisky)
8. Dog's Nose (Bitter and a shot of Gin)
9. Flip (Beer, Gin, Sugar and Eggs)
10. Liverpool Kiss (Stout and Cassis)
11. Mother-in-Law (Old and Bitter or Stout and Bitter)
12. Red Eye (Beer and a shot of Tomato Juice)
13. Shandy (Bitter and Lemonade)
14. Skip and Go Naked (Beer, Lemon Juice, Gin and Grenadine)
15. Snakebite (Beer and Cider)
I know i am leaving some neat combos out...
Beer Magazine did a whole special on this about 2 months ago, ill see if i still have the issue!
A lot of these sound gross. I would rather stick to BEER. Probably one of my favorite lines from Alan Jackson- "too much of a good thing is a good thing"
Why change whats working.
In Mexico, I had something called a Michelada. It is ice, fresh lime juice, and beer. It's quite good.
Flip sounds extremely gross.
Incredible hulk stout with a shot of czechsinth
Interesting article detailing this: http://www.beer-universe.com/beer-education-article/2010-03-12/Beer-Shaken-and-Stirred/
What about Brass Monkey?
Brass monkey's are tremendous.
there is something called yetti piss: beer, champagne, and whiskey I think
gross - have you tried it?
yep...it was brutal sophomore year at chico...it was mixed like jungle juice
I prefer to mix a couple of brews together like a (Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and a Lindermans Kriek) rather than ruin a good brew with something else. But that's just my opinion, every one has one.
Welcome to the Beer Universe Forums! Click the button below to register to sign in by clicking the link at the top of the page!