Hangar 24 Orange Wheat
- Brewed by: Hangar 24 Craft Brewery
- Availability: year round
- Additional beer information
- Region Available: Southern California
- Aroma: Hoppy
- Aroma Description: Citrus - Grapefruit / Orange
- Serve at Temperature: Cold
- Container: Weizen
- Website: www.hangar24brewery.com
From the website:
Crisp, Tangy, and Refreshing. The citrus aroma, light airy mouthfeel, and tangy finish are this unfiltered beer’s trademarks. This is accomplished by adding whole locally grown oranges throughout the brewing process, which perfectly coalesce with the wheat and barley base.
Our oranges are purchased through the Old Grove Orange company (affiliate of the non-profit Inland Orange Conservancy) whose main objectives are to save the local orange trees from disappearing, spread the word about the local citrus growing heritage, and to feed the hungry with the unutilized oranges. Please visit them at www.inlandorange.org. All we need to do to save the orange trees is to eat or drink locally grown oranges!