Newcastle Brown Ale
- Brewed by: Newcastle
- Availability: Year-Round
- Additional beer information
- Region Available: Australia , Brazil , Canada , Chile , Croatia , Czech Republic , Denmark , England , Finland , Germany , Greece , Iceland , Ireland , Israel , Italy , Japan , New Zealand , Norway , Panama , Poland , Scotland , Spain , Sweden , Switzerland , USA
- Aroma: Not Selected
- Aroma Description: Light
- Serve at Temperature: Cool
- Container: Shaker Pints and Tumblers
- Website: http://www.newcastlebrown.com/
Newcastle Brown Ale is a brand of beer that was originally brewed in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, in April 1927 by Newcastle Breweries, which became Scottish & Newcastle in 1960. S&N UK is now a division of Heineken International.
Newcastle Brown Ale, The One and Only, is the biggest selling bottled ale in the UK selling in excess of 47 million bottles every year.
Newcastle Brown celebrated its 80th anniversary in 2007 and the brand continues to attract a loyal following in Britain and strong, sustained growth across the Atlantic. Newcastle Brown Ale is now sold in over forty countries around the world with sales approaching one hundred million bottles.